Hello friends how are you? Its a long time I have not posted anything, so here is a card I made but I have not posted here and I am very very sorry to Soma she has given me Lebister Blog award but I have not posted that too I am very very sorry Soma and I am glad that you thinking of me.
so here is my card
I use my Bengali Bride image from my store I color her with water color and those lace flower and golden beads I bought from the store and those white pearls chain send me mama. I used water color for color her. Thank You for vising my blog.
so here is my card
I use my Bengali Bride image from my store I color her with water color and those lace flower and golden beads I bought from the store and those white pearls chain send me mama. I used water color for color her. Thank You for vising my blog.
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes



Wow! I saw you on MIM! I have blog candy if you're interested. My Blog Candy
ReplyDeleteI saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254, #255 and #282.
ReplyDeleteI would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia
Its so pretty. I love this.
ReplyDeleteSudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in