Followers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Saraswati Puja in our house

Hey Peeps here I am going to share with you a very beautiful moment in our home, Saraswati Puja, we worship Goddess of learning , it was held 0n 8th Feb, and we are totally enjoyed it, I decorate the background with straw and some little banana tree also bought this idol.My Brother sets light all over the room.









Is not the face is soo beautiful.





So I invite all of you to come and join with us in this precious moment, students specially who are teenagers enjoyed much, girls wearing sari in this day and boys wear Dhoti as both are bengalis traditional days, me too wear sari (but this year do not find any firend to go out so I never wear sari this year :( and staying home) in this this puja (worship) is also held on schools, schools arrange lunch for the student, and shhhhhhhhh this is the Bengali's Valentines day, all in saris and dhoti looking beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your special day. Do you have any Photo's of yourself wearing sari, I would so love to see one. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous pictures and it is the first time I have heard of this special day- please do share pictures of yourself in a Sari!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your special Learning Day was as special as you are! Please post some pictures of you in your sari... They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my dear friend! I missed you while I was away on vacation!
    Wow happy belated Saraswati Puja! Your decorations are so beautiful. I bet your house is just amazing!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Your comment just make my day