Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Stamp-n-Doodle Blog hop

Hello friends, I am again overwhelmed to see how much you people appreciate my work, I am amazed, I am the DT, on Stamp-n-Doodle, and feeling extra awesome as this is my first Blog hope, I some how miss understand the email, and my connection was affected so I disconnect, I am very sorry, and write this hop little bit lately.

Our blog hop will run from today - Weds., February 9 at 11:59pm EST. In order to WIN the grand prize - all 3 STAMP-N-DOODLE images used by our various DT members - you must complete the hop and leave comments on all blogs along the way including the STAMP-N-DOODLE blog. You don't have to make a comment at the shop (your last stop). You also have the option of joining our NEW CHALLENGE, which is VALENTINES and/or LOVE. The winner of the challenge will receive one image of choice from STAMP-N-DOODLE. In addition, we would love you to join us as a follower, but this is not required to win the hop or the challenge.

You are now at Priyanka's Creations blog. You should have come from Audrey, if you didn't, please go back to Stamp-N-Doodle and start from the beginning.

I hope you enjoyed your visit. You are now off to Stamp-N-Doodle Shop . Hope you will play in the challenge as well. You do not need to use a STAMP-N-DOODLE image, but if you do, you will get 2x the entries for purposes of random.org winnner's drawing.

The image name is which I used in my card: Valentine's Kiss


Enjoy this blog hop lol The DT like RUBY MOLLY, LISA all are very talented so enjoy this blog hop,

Have a happy Crafting

11 comments:

  1. Such a 'sweetheart' of a card ! Love it's contempoary feel and bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card. Love the cute couple image. :)
    Congrats again on your DT stint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful,I love the colour combo and fabulous papers!!! Congrats on your DT position....well done!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Priyanka!! You coloured the image beautifully and your doves too! Congratulations on being a design team member!!! That is quite an accomplishment girlfriend! I am so proud of you.. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Stamp-n-doodle DT Priyanka! You card for this week is very pretty! I had the same image to work with, isn't it adorable?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is wonderful Priyanka!! so beautiful hun and big congrats for being on the DT!!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your DT position! Gorgeous card too. Love your design.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the Stamp N Doodle DT! Way to go! I love your great card with the kissing couple, the VD day banner and the love birds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Классная валентинка!!!Голуби потрясающие,очень ярко и необычно!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment just make my day