Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hello Friend

Here I made a card using the sketch of Pals Paper Arts, I am using here a clear stamp which send me aunt sue, I was ever thinking to make an card with this stamp and finally I did it, thank you agaaaaaaaaaain and big hug to aunt Sue, this butterfly also she sent to me. This frame, and tags I bought from one of my Indian fellow blogger.



Pals Paper Art - Sketch
Celebrate the Occasion -  Welcome Spring
Craft Room Challenge - Bling & Glitter/Sparkle
Scrap-Creation-Flower 
Craft Your Passion - Just Sentiments 

Sir Stamplot Challenge- I Inspired from Lynne's work

x_3c03cbff

14 comments:

  1. The gold on this is such a beatiful touch and you colored that flower perfectly. This is the kind of card any friend would cherish - so beautiful designed and full of warmth (just like you!). Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are always so magical and elegant!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome creation love it.
    http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the background and the gold! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card, love the gold effect. Thanks for taking part at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, and the stamp looks fabulous. I love the gold sparkle. Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great background. Thank you for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautifully rich looking card Priyanka, the contrast of red and gold compliment one another perfectly.

    Thank you for joining our inspirational challenge at Stampalot this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful take on our inspiration challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely rich colours on your card and a gorgeous butterfly..Thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge...Esther XX.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion challenges!
    audrey
    dt member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Card:)Thank you for joining us this week for our sentiments only challenge at Craft your Passions challenges.

    Melissa, DT
    expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful stamp and you have colored it so wonderfully, really sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for your "Welcome Spring" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful creation. Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot. Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment just make my day