Followers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ribbon and Button Valentine

Hey friends here is another valentine day card, I was thinking that my printed corrugated paper I have not use yet so I make this card.




Well here is the details how I made this.

Materials:
1.Printed Corrugated Paper.
2.Heart Punch
3.Ribbon
4.Button.
5. Needle and sewing thread.
6.A Piece of lace.
7. Heart ribbon slides.
8.wool (white and coloring)
9.Glue
10. Water Color( Optional, you can use stamp)

Step-1
Punch out 4 hearts from your corrugated paper. If you can then draw hearts on your paper and cut out, I did it here.

Step-2
Attach a piece of white wool behind the hearts.



Step-5
Now Attach two hearts with a small piece of wool so you can attach one small red heart on it.

Step-4
Glue the hearts and the wool accordingly.


Step-6
Glue some coloring wool over the white wool so it will pop out and looks more beautiful.

Step-7
Attach a small piece of lace behind your red heart and glue the entire heart on this small string (remember before attaching the red heart, glue this string and straight out)
Step-8
Now tie some ribbon to decorate your card.And attach buttons on your corrugated paper hearts.


Step-9
Now to make your card more beautiful sew some lace flowers and attach behind the edges. like this.



Step-10
I hand written this "I love You" and color this with water color.

Step-11
Now with my precision knife I made some small cut and through which I passes pink ribbon with a paper heart and heart slides and attach some ribbon on the empty spaces.


And I attach a small butterfly and some embellishments at the end of the string, if your like you can too. Your card is ready.

Happy Crafting.

By the Cute And Girly: Love is in the Air
Pixie Cottage - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Whimsy Inspiration - paper piecing
Color Throwdown - colors
Scrapalicious - anything goes
Paper and Such Design - Paper Piecing Week
Partytime Tuesday- Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Paper Piecing
Creative Mondays - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, and very fun idea.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Inspiration this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love the step by step...the little buttons on the hearts look so lovely.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Again so much work had gone into this card! Popped over from MIM again!
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thanks for the tutorial! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a fun cute card with lots of great colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and a resourceful use of supplies.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS and such beautiful embellishments!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comment just make my day