Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Love card set

Hello friends, here I have created a small card to keep inside the carriage, as I told you in my Love Carriage tutorial that you can put a small note cards inside your carriage to write something to your loved one. So here I am going to share with you how I made this.


Here it is inside the carriage (look at the window).

Materials I used
1. Card Stock
2.Vellum Paper
3.Red and White water color
4.Pearls chain,lace.( Pearls chain from Mama, love you)
5.Glue
6.Butterfly stamp(It is from my aunt Sue, love you too)
7.Dimensional
8.3D glitter.

Step 1
Take bigger lace than your card stock.Glue at the two side of the card stock then attach the lace just like a banner.


Step 2
As this pearls chain take its own shape I attach it in this way :) I give the glue in this way and attach the pearls chain on it.

Step-3
I cut out small heart piece from vellum paper and color it out with red water color.


Step-4
I stamp out two butterfly images on vellum paper and cut according to its shape and color this with white water color, well when you color this your vellum paper will shrink don't worry when it will dry up stretch it and give it the original shape, I also add 3d glitters on it.


Step-5
I cutout another piece of butterfly and give some gillter on it and attach together (only glue out the body portion) so its look likes 3D :)

Step-6
Now I attach the red red heart on my card with dimensional behind it so its pop out :) and that butter fly I attach at the side of this heart so its seems butterfly coming to seat on your heart. :)

And Finally I attach a pearls string above the lace.

Catch The Bug - Recipe Hearts, Pearls and Lace
Craft Your Days Away - Paper Piecing
Craft Your Days Away - Paper Piecing
Squiggles and Giggles - White Space

14 comments:

  1. Such a lovely creation! So much detail...and your carriage! Oh my! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely creation. what is vellum paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation.


    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away this fortnight in our paper piecing challenge.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - that's gorgeous!
    thanks for joining us at Speedy the Fox and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lace is gorgeous Pryanka!! You did a beautiful job with the challenge. Thanks for playing with Speedy the Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your carriage is so beautiful and romantic. You did an amazing job on it.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at Squiggles for their white space challenge. beautiful work with the butterfly. hugs heid x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW absolutely STUNNING,so much gorgeous detail......I love it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such and awesomely sweet card creation! Thanks for joining us in this week's challenge and I hope to see you again.

    Stamping Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats a beautiful carriage and lovely butterfly!!! first time here..glad to follow u. do visit me at http://lav-art-craft-food.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful piece of artwork Pryanka.

    Thanks so much for joining in our inspirational theme at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck. But can you make sure you add us to your challenge list in your post and link back so you are eligible for the prize.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful creation. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi...WOW... what a spectacular creation... kisses to your magical hands... its simple outstanding and extraordinary...feeling very lucky to view your pleasant grace filled work...:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment just make my day