Like this red red flowers? Well here is the material I used to making this flowers.
Material Used
1. Hand made Paper or mulberry paper ( I used hand made paper as mulberry is not available here)
2.Flower Punch
3. Vermilion red and lemon yellow water color
4.Brush
5.Water
6.Stick to roll flower petal
7. Round pointed tool to shape flower petal
Step 1
Punch out two large and 4 small flowers. ( Here I hand cut so its look like this)
Step-2
I deep this large flower into the color water. If you use mulberry then only spray mist on the flower, careful, dont over moist it otherwise it will torn out.
Step-3


Take it out and wrap it with your stick.
Step-4
Color the flower with water color but don't use much water while coloring. And wrap it again after coloring.
Step-5
Give some Yellow color at the middle to look good. :) make another flower in the same way.
Step-6
Attach Two flower together.
Step-7
Now color those tiny 4 flower and give them shape.
Step-8
Now attach all tiny flowers, and petals of the middle one I glued them and attach together to keep that in shape.
When your flowers is completely dried it looks like the first pic here :)
So enjoy crafting and make different colors of flowers.
Tips, if you like to attach leaf on your flower then punch out some leaf shape from your mulberry paper moist that and color with green color fold that in half and attach behind the flower. Easy Peasy. Pic is here
Oh my...so much work, but oh-so-beautiful! LYMI
ReplyDeleteWOW these are beautiful......TFS!!!
ReplyDeletexx
This is so great! I loved reading and watching this tutorial. You are a true artist and I love the things you make and how you come up with them. TFS!!! Many hugz too!
ReplyDeleteWow, what gorgeous flowers! I will have to give this a try :) Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete